Friday, July 20, 2012
Leslie Grace with Olay, Pantene, & COVERGIRL
These tips are being shared on behalf of her makeup artist and stylist, Annexie:
· First, I applied Olay Total Effects Daily Moisturizer to prep her skin and give her a soft and fresh look. Then, I applied Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush under her eyes to minimized dark circles. Then, I used a little of Simply Ageless Eye Concealer in light medium 215 because it provides great coverage! I love it for day and night!
· Then I used COVERGIRL and Olay Simply Ageless foundation 255 Soft Honey. Afterwards, I applied COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush in Plumberry Glow 140 to her cheek bones to add a soft rosy glow to her already beautiful and tan skin tone. I finished the face with COVERGIRL Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder to reduce the brightness of the skin and have her camera ready.
· For more tips from Olay visit www.OlayParaTi.com.
· I used Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Shadows in Blossom 257 on her crease to brighten her eye color. This color looks fantastic on her! For her lashes, I used LashBlast Fusion Mascara in Very Black 800 because I wanted to achieve a intense, bright eye. This mascara provides great volume and made her lashes look longer.
· I finished the look with a nude lip color using COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Lipcolor in Delish 255 to give her a neutral tone and this way I made emphasis on her 60s eyes.
· Make sure to follow @COVERGIRL on Twitter for more beauty tips. www.twitter.com/covergirl
· She decided to go with a pony tail that she was going to transform in an updo hair style to achieve that 60s look during her performance so I gave her a finishing touch. I liberally sprayed Pantene Anti-Humidity Hairspray all over her hair to help her keep the style in place all night.
· Pantene shares more info for Latinas in specific at www.MiPantene.com.
***Disclosure-No compensation was received. Informational post only.