After lunch, are you like me, looking for something to freshen your breath? Have you had one of those o-oh moments?
In my line of work, sometimes I have to meet with customers or vendors, and gum is so unprofessional. I need something to save me in my mid-day meetings or when I am on the run after work to my after-hours events.
I know you are wondering, Binaca. These are not your Mom's Binaca drops-the ones that were shaken onto your tongue to handily counteract stale breath. They are now lipstick-sized, and pocket/small purse friendly. If you are on the go, just spray a couple of times and now you are ready to go. They are so easy to use. They don't leave a nasty after taste. The different flavors they offer are so good, our favorite was cinnamon.
Binaca Fastblast and Binaca Breath Freshner Aerosal Spray are availble at Walgreens and most major food, drug, and mass market retailers, priced from $1.00-$3.59.
Would you like to try them?
5 winners will win 4 Binaca products. Here is how to enter:
1) Tell me about a moment where you could have used Binaca. (1 entry)
2) Follow me on blogger. (1 entry)
3) Follow me on twitter, leave your twitter name in your comment (1 entry)
BONUS ENTRIES CAN BE DONE DAILY......
4) Tweet this giveaway. (1 entry daily)
5) Leave a comment at this link (1 entry daily)
6) Tweet this- Vote @independentmami #90sHair, #rockofages http://bit.ly/jKFGg Please RT (1 entry daily)
Giveaway ends August 31 at 7 am. 5 winners will be picked at random.org. You will have 24 hours to claim your prize. Please leave an email address in your comment.
Thank you to Light Years Ahead for providing review samples for my family to try. Good luck!!!