Now through Father’s Day, anyone can help children in foster care find permanent, loving homes. Continuing its Father’s Day Frosty Weekend tradition for the sixth year in a row, Wendy’s is inviting customers to help raise money for Wendy’s Wonderful Kids. This signature program of the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption is dedicated to finding permanent adoptive families for children in foster care.
Here’s what you need to know:
Who: Everyone! And dad, too!
What: Help Wendy’s make a big donation to Wendy’s Wonderful Kids, the signature program of the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption that is dedicated to finding permanent adoptive families for children in foster care. They want to beat last year’s $1.4 million donation! Let’s help them get there!
When: Father’s Day Weekend (June 16 – 17)
How: There are three ways to donate:
1. Buy any Frosty product: On Saturday, June 16 and Sunday, June 17, for each Frosty product purchased, participating Wendy’s will donate 50-cents to Wendy’s Wonderful Kids. (includes the original, parfaits, shakes and floats).
2. Use a mobile-friendly website to check in at Wendy’s: Wendy’s will donate 50-cents for every customer that checks in at Wendy’s restaurants during Father's Day Weekend (June 16 and 17 only) using Wendy’s special mobile-friendly website found at www.wendys.com/treatitforward.
3. Re-tweet: Now through Father’s Day, re-tweet one of @Wendys special Twitter posts with the hashtag #TreatItFwd—and Wendy’s will make a 50-cent donation. You can follow @Wendys on Twitter at https://twitter.com/wendys.
I love Wendy's Frostys. My favorite is the chocolate. I am sure going to make my way into Wendy's this weekend and treat my husband to his first Father's Day. Do you want a Wendy's Frosty?
I have a giveaway. ~Wendy's $10 gift card
How to enter:
1) Follow @Wendys on Twitter (1 entry)
2) Facebook Share. (1 entry/per share)
3) Pin this, #TreatItFwd. (1 entry)
4) Tweet any of the below. (1 entry/per tweet/per hour)
- That’s right – @Wendys Father’s Day Frosty Weekend is almost here! RT if you are excited and to donate 50¢ to the @DTFA #TreatItFwd
- #TreatItFwd this weekend when you stop by @Wendys – buy a Frosty to help children in foster care find loving adoptive homes.
- Don’t forget Father’s Day this weekend! Celebrate w/ a cause. RT TODAY & @Wendys donate 50¢ to help children in foster care #TreatItFwd
This giveaway ends 6/28/2012 at 8 am. 1 lucky winner will be randomly selected. Please leave your email in the comment. US only. The winner will have 24 hours to claim their prize.
***Disclosure-A gift card will be provided for my family to enjoy. As always these are my honest opinions.