My challenges this month:
1) Food-Road trips = junk food, travel = new foods to discover I love food! Good Food. My husband and I did share a couple of meals. I said no to all the fried food at the Rodeo.
2) Movement-No gym time. I do not think I made it to the gym a day this month. We did try to move wherever we were. At the waterpark, we workout in the water. We walked a lot.
So if 80% was my diet and I was not on one, and 20% was my exercise and I did none, where do you think I stand.
After the week of Spring Break vacation, I weight myself and I had gained 4 lbs. My husband had gained 6 lbs. Then Easter came.
My goals were:
1) Measurements-We never got around to taking my measurements.
2) Steps-Oh my where do I start. I tried to walk 10,000 steps everyday. I forgot to wear my watch and most of the times, I did not have my phone on me. And well at the waterpark, I chilled.
3) Running-I did not get to the park to run this month. I hurt my toe on the last day of the month so I probably will be staying of my feet. It hurts to walk.
Remember this is a lifestyle change. When we fall back into our old habits, we get those same results. The above picture was taken on March 5th. I was on track and feeling great. I was seeing results. But when I took time off, I fell back into my old ways. We have all been there, right? We yo-yo diet. We gain the weight back. Or we get comfortable where we are at with the progress we have had, and then stop.
Where I stand today?
Like the above picture I am going to continue to EMERGE out.
We will be participating in our first race this month. I am so excited to get us back out there. I am not trying to break records. Baby steps...baby steps.
The goal this month is simple....stay on track everyday.