Spring is here..Spring is here...Spring is here!! I am so excited that Spring is here. I love this weather minus the head cold and allergies, lol.
I have come up with a list of Spring tips to help you and your family: (items I keep in the car)
1) Sunscreen-So you may think that because the weather is cool and the clouds are hiding that you are not going to get burnt but those darn UV rays are so sneaky. Make sure you find one that works for you and the kiddos.
2) Sweater-The weather does not want to make up it's mind. Hot one day, cold another. Something light.
3) Stroller/Baby Carrier-For those of us with kids, this can be a life saver. Just this weekend we headed to Seaworld and our stroller helped us transport the baby, carry all of bags, and was a drink holder. I keep my stroller and my baby carrier in the vehicle at all times, you never know when you are going to need it.
4) Sunglasses-Protect your eyes from the sun. You do not need expensive ones. (baby girl has hers)
1) Park-The weather is beautiful. It is not too hot or too cold.
-take turns pushing the baby on the stroller and take a walk on a nature trail
-go for a jog/run
-city parks have schedule of events planned, so find the nearest one to you.
(I love taking the baby out on walks around our neighborhood. I have the Britax B-Ready. I can face the baby forward so she can see where we are going or if she falls asleep while our walk/jog I can turn her towards me. On our walk we make a stop at our neighborhood park. I bring her a small ball she can play with and a drink in her cup holder for when she gets thirsty.)
(My Lil Bit loves to be in her carrier. My hands don't get tired. And I am hands free to push the stroller or grab things. Her carrier allows her to not feel so restrained)
Anywhere outdoors. Just get out.
***Disclosure-This is a sponsored post as a Britax Latina Advisory Board Member and Blogger. As always, all opinions, ideas, and stories stated here are clearly my own.