Tuesday, November 3, 2009
MomDot is hosting the First Annual Bloggers and Tiara’s Blogger Pageant from Nov 9th-Nov 20th. Here is my entry. (The contest, which is meant for fun, will have varying activities that contestants will complete on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of both weeks and turn in to be judged by a secret panel. The person with the most overall points at the end of the contest will win.)
1) Name, BlogName, Twitter
Alba, Independent Mami, @independentmami
2) Have you ever entered a pageant before?
I ran for Homecoming Queen in high school and lost.
3) Do you have any special talents we can look forward too?
I was a dancer in high school. So my talent you would be dance.
4) Name your top 5 favorite sites to visit on the net..no, you do not get brownie points for putting momdot.
I am always on Yahoo, facebook, myspace, twitter, and biggest loser.
5) What is your favorite thing to do when you are not blogging?
I love to watch movies, watch biggest loser, and spend time with my boys.
6) Whats your dream vacation?
My dream vacation involves a beach, maybe Hawaii, Greece, or Cancun.
7) What blogger do you look up the most too?
Plus Size Mommy
8 ) If you could be on the cover of any magazine, which would you chose and why?
I like Ladies Home Journal. Don't tell my fiancee but he reads LHJ. He has been reading it for years., and so have I.
9) Tell the truth…you want a tiara, don’t you?
I would love a tiara. I was very sad when I lost Homecoming Queen in high school.
10) What is your definition of blogger success?
Blogger success to me is when your readers are able to use all the resourceful knowledge you provide to them.
Posted by Alba Garza at 8:41 PM