Tuesday, November 9, 2010
I want to go to Blissdom'11
One2One Network is hosting a HUGE contest to bring some lucky lady to bliss! They are going to be giving away conference passes to three lucky One2One bloggers for BlissDom'11 in Nashville, TN January 27-28. There are three levels of prizing and all include a full conference pass ($399 value).
What is Blissdom?
BlissDom is the premiere conference for women who find and express their bliss by publishing online. Speakers and panels feature the best blogging, public relations and social media pros gathering to mentor new and old friends alike.
I want to go!!! I have never been to a conference. And this would be a great opportunity to for to learn from some wonderful ladies.
If you are a member and would like to enter, here are the rules:
BLISSDOM'11 PACKAGE GIVEAWAY DETAILS
Contest runs Tuesday, November 9 through midnight (EST) Monday, November 29, 2010. Now here’s the scoop and be sure to read carefully because there is a lot involved.
GRAND prize: Full conference pass (includes Wisdom Workshops), 3 nights at the Opryland Hotel, AND airfare/travel to the conference (up to $500)!!! (~$1500 value!)
FIRST prize: Full conference pass (includes Wisdom Workshops), 2 nights at the Opryland Hotel!! (~$800 value!)
SECOND prize: Full conference pass (includes Wisdom Workshops) (~$500 value!)
To be ELIGIBLE to enter:
1. You MUST be a member of One2One Network. Not a member? Join here!
2. You MUST 'Like' us on Facebook
3. You MUST Follow us on Twitter
(Eligibility requirements will be verified before prizes are awarded.)
To ENTER the contest:
Go to O2OBlog.com and leave a comment on this post telling us what you hope to learn at BlissDom'11
For ADDITIONAL entries*:
1. Tweet the Contest: I want to go #blissdom with @One2OneNetwork! http://bit.ly/O2Obliss Leave a separate comment with the URL to your tweet.
2. Post on Facebook: I want to go to BlissDom '11 with One2One Network http://bit.ly/O2Obliss. Please tag One2One Network in your post so we can see it. Leave a separate comment letting us know you've posted to Facebook.
3. Blog about the Contest: Let your readers know about this incredible giveaway! Write a post on your blog and leave a separate comment with the URL to the post for another entry.
*Each additional entry requires a separate comment. Twitter and Facebook comment entries are limited to one per person.
Winners will be contacted via e-mail and have 48 hours to respond. If a response is not made, another winner will be chosen. Winners will be announced on our blog no later than Friday, December 3, 2010.